I completed my first assignment on 1-23-04. I will be honest, prior to the day I had to actually perform the assignment, I cannot explain in words how nervous I was and how my stomach was in knots! Did anyone else have these problems? After I completed the assignment, it was like a ton of bricks were lifted off my shoulders! I actually amazed myself and performed the assignment correctly! Now, I feel a whole lot more relaxed and am ready for my next one and several after that!

I actually have another one scheduled for the first week of February. I am looking forward to that one.

I want to say thanks to all the members who have posted replies, I have learned a lot from you and want to thank you for all your efforts and time. Your comments and experience helped me to perform my first assignment correctly!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Originally posted by Mary A Young
I think I will be a little nervous when I complete my first assignment also. I can't wait to get it! Isn't this place just great?

Now I know the rest will be easier for you!

Mary

Mary,

This place is great! I just wish I had found it a long time ago! But I plan to spend as much time as I can to becoming a full time PI. The more I read here, the more I am excited in becoming a PI!

Good luck with your new career!

Thanks,

Frank Shields